Wednesday, August 11, 2010

To be old is to be wiser - or?

When I look back at my life, I realize that the older I have become, the more I realized how little I REALLY know.

We think that we own the world when we are teenagers. We know everything better than our adults. We are going to be rich, famous or just the best in our field.

And when life is heading down wards... then you finally got the insight you should have had in the beginning. A measure of humbleness, a meassure of peace and a great feeling of not have accomplished much in life.

Now we are ready to start living. BUT - not yet. First we have to become younger and have the energy, pace and fitness for life.

Do you have any thoughts at all how that will happen? Write your story and get paid for it! I have been trying now for a while, and it has given me all my money back an a little more. Have a look at Fortitude:


No comments:

Post a Comment